jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

PINK FLOYD

50000 personas, 3 horas de música, 1 noche genial, hace tiempo que no paso tan bien un miércoles en la tarde....




Al cabro le gusta Pink Floyd!


"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."


So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again.

Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care.


"Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me, HaHaHaaaaaa!"


"I never said I was frightened of dying."

...Money, get away.Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
.......and everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

.......and everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon And if there is no room upon the hill And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.


Textos en Inglés cortesía de Pink Floyd.

































No hay comentarios: